Plant-based diets are becoming more and more trendy in 2018. Since Toronto is a very foodie city, they need to stay up to date with the current food trends. Luckily for Toronto, Veggielicious will be returning with their 7th annual event from May 4th-21st. Get ready for the ultimate vegetarian food experience. For just two weeks, you can visit the tastiest vegetarian restaurants that will be featuring gourmet prix-fixe meals and awesome deals. So grab some friends and go try out some of the amazing vegetarian options that Toronto has to offer!
Here are some of the amazing restaurants participating in Veggielicious this 2018!
1.The Big Carrot Natural Food Market 2968 Dundas Street West, Toronto ON Offering: 10% Off Tacos and Burritos
2.Cosmic Treats 207 Augusta Avenue, Toronto ON Offering: 3-Course Prix-Fixe Menu
3.Disgraceland 965 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON Offering: 3-Course Prix-Fixe Menu
4. Eva's Original Chimneys 454 Bloor Street West, Toronto ON Offering: Eva's Apple Crumble
5. Free Times Cafe 320 College Street, Toronto ON Offering:New vegan specials everyday
6. Fresh Restaurants 147 Spadina Avenue, Toronto ON | 894 Queen Street West, Toronto ON | 326 Bloor Street West, Toronto ON | 90 Eglinton Avenue East, Toronto ON Offering: A Beyond Cheeseburger and a side of fries
7. Govinda's 243 Avenue Road, Toronto ON Offering: Prix-Fixe Special
8.Harvest Kitchen 124 Harbord St, Toronto ON Offering: Crispy Vegetarian Dumplings for an appetizer; choice of Vegan Chili with Tempeh or HK Green Curry Bowl
9. Hotel Gelato 532 Eglinton Avenue West, Toronto ON Offering: Appetizer-Daily Soup; Main Course-Choice of Falafel Salad or TexMex Quinoa Bowl or Warm Flatbread; Dessert-Sorbetto
10. Vegetarian Haven 17 Baldwin St, Toronto ON Offering: Three Course Meal
By: Hailey Foreman