1. Badshahi MosqueRated #1 on things to do on TripAdvisor, the Badhashi Mosque is the largest mosque in the city and is kept in all its grandeur by the government. If you're lucky you may even stumble upon a few wedding ceremonies occurring inside, or hear the prayers at dusk. This mosque is made from Mughal era architecture and has burnt red sunstone and marble with unparalleled views of Lahore.
2. Lahore Fort (Shahi Qila)This fort was built by the Mughal Empire as their summer getaway. It is highly recommended to get a tour guide to explain in depth about the historical splendour of the castle. Make sure to bring a hat, umbrella and water as the heat can get quite intense!
3. Lahore MuseumAs the finest museum in Pakistan, the Lahore Museum shines a light on on monuments and artifacts about the history of Sikhs and other civilizations from thousands of years ago. Take a few hours to explore this version of a time machine and learn more about Pakistan!
4. Minar-e-PakistanThis is a monument honoring the Pakistan resolution form 1940. As you explore the beautiful park it's located in, you can take a picture with this historical item- just avoid coming here on 3/23 as it'll get incredibly crowded with everyone celebrating Pakistan Resolution Day.
5. Emporium MallAs the best shopping mall in Lahore, the Emporium Mall has a large range of brands that you can purchase for souvenirs back home. It's connected to a hotel and contains a kid's Fun Land as well as a mosque on the highest level. This mall is the perfect combination of shopping, food, and entertainment.
by: RUBY ZHAO