Vegan & Gluten Free Breakfast Bowl
Us here at SHE Canada love new and delicious easy to make vegan recipes! One of the places we go to find these recipes is ContentednessCooking.com! They have amazing easy to make recipes for all kinds of chefs out there! When we stumbled upon this delicious breakfast bowl we just had to share with you guys.Like many of you guys we are also very busy, specially in the mornings. Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day and we can't skip it! Here is the ingredients and Instructions so you can make yourself a delicious vegan and gluten free breakfast bowl!
- 1 cup (100 g) gluten-free oats
- 14 oz (400 ml) coconut milk
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1-2 Tbs nut butter of choice
- 2 Tbs coconut flakes
- 1-2 Tbs maple syrup, to taste
- Add the coconut milk and the oats to a saucepan and bring to a boil. Cook for 10 minutes on low heat. Stir in the maple syrup.
- Wash the berries. Add the oats, berries, and almonds to a bowl. Sprinkle with some coconut flakes and nut butter of you choice.